- Added VIsual Reporting Points or VFR Waypoints in US and Canada. More info: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=259&p=1371#p1371
- Added .csv file to display VRP as userpoints on Moving Map formats Little Navmap and Plan G. Files are located in folder \Navigation Data\Docs
- Revision of several ARTCC agent names to match with existing default callsigns.
- Removed aberviations FIR and UIR on some ARTCC agent names, for better compatibility with VoxATC.
- Removed duplicates on ARTCC sectors, and revision of ARTCC boundaries in Central Europe.
- Fixed partially an issue with incorrect heading of holding patterns, due to likely a bug on FSX/Prepar3D.
Config Tool (vers. 1.2.11):
Replacement of the original ATC Voice database for FSX/Prepar3D is now available.
Fixes an issue where the ATIS Message is not displayed or broadcasted due to a bug when the active approach for the airport is of type ILS-X, ILS-X, ILS-Z, with fsAerodata database active.
Download link:https://www.fsaerodata.com/airac/downlo ... ishBig.zip Size:160MB
Please download the latest revision from your account,
Cycle can be downloaded from your account on https://www.fsaerodata.com/support/airac-cycle
Subscription can be purchased here: https://www.fsaerodata.com/order
File size: 33,322,274 bytes
To access the forum, please use same account as at fsAerodata
1 post • Page 1 of 1