- 1. All Topics and Posts must be related to fsAerodata products, flight simulation, aviation, and topics related to our service. Appropriate off-topic discussion is permitted in the area designated for such topics.
2. Forum Abuse: Bump posts, scrolling, and hyper-posting (posting many threads in a short period of time) are not allowed on our boards, and will result in a suspension of your account privileges. Additionally, threads made with the intent of being bumped daily or occasionally to the front page will be locked or deleted.Language that would be inappropriate in the polite company of strangers is quite unwelcome here. We require the posters on this site to be respectful of other forums. Posts that aim to "compare" sites will also be deleted.
3. Trolling: If your posts are generally negative, unhelpful, rude, and confrontational, then you are a troll. Trolls are banned.
4. No posts that deliberately send the reader to another web site. Its ok to provide a link as a reference. Its not ok to force people to go to another site in order to participate in the thread.
5. No reposting of copyrighted pictures or articles. Do not post full-text copyrighted material on fsAerodata. You can post the title, the first paragraph (or a select few sentences) and a link to the source.
6. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to edit or delete posts and/or to revoke Membership. No Second Chances; No Argument; No Trial; No Way. At best you will receive one warning.